Rob Callister

La Colombe

The learning curve equation is an exponential equation Y=aXb

, where:

• Y is the cumulative average intelligence of the Minister
  • a is the time or cost to produce understanding
  • X is the cumulative units of understanding
  • b is the learning curve coefficient (slope of the graph)
  • b = log2(LR)=log(LR)log2

(LR is the learning rate or learning curve percentage.)

The problem in this case is zero is a constant.

5 hours ago, Holte End said:

The learning curve equation is an exponential equation Y=aXb

, where:

• Y is the cumulative average intelligence of the Minister
  • a is the time or cost to produce understanding
  • X is the cumulative units of understanding
  • b is the learning curve coefficient (slope of the graph)
  • b = log2(LR)=log(LR)log2

(LR is the learning rate or learning curve percentage.)

The problem in this case is zero is a constant.

Robs intelligence (i) = sqrroot-1

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

i see rob the gob  got ambushed by the justice for jabbed knobbers ( video on facebook somewhere, the boss showed me ) seems it's his fault for the  decisions made BEFORE he was unhealthy minister.  the video finished before the bus full tarts stopped that wanted help oiling up.

Edited by WTF

20 minutes ago, WTF said:

i see rob the gob  got ambushed by the justice for jabbed knobbers ( video on facebook somewhere, the boss showed me ) seems it's his fault for the  decisions made BEFORE he was unhealthy minister.  the video finished before the bus full tarts stopped that wanted help oiling up.

A bit garbled but think i get the jist

• Haha 1

See the over 65 second booster supposed to start today hasn't. Apparently quote ...

The proposed start date for your priority group was today, but we have not been advised that the autumn booster has been made available to your priority group just yet. Please be assured that when the autumn booster is made available to your priority group you will be contacted.

Clearly the priority group isnt quite that ;-(

2 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

See the over 65 second booster supposed to start today hasn't. Apparently quote ...

The proposed start date for your priority group was today, but we have not been advised that the autumn booster has been made available to your priority group just yet. Please be assured that when the autumn booster is made available to your priority group you will be contacted.

Clearly the priority group isnt quite that ;-(

Could be a low priority group. 

At a time when the people of Ramsey have the most inaccessible and disjointed GP service and a pharmacy provision that can only be described as disgraceful, I don’t find it very reassuring that Rob Callister finds time to comment on the colour of a postbox. He might consider that 100% of his time is better spent getting to the bottom of the issues impacting service delivery in the health service rather than pandering to the non-issues of voters in his constituency. Perhaps he prefers sticking to what he is good at, rather than addressing the fact that patients are not being seen, medical issues not being followed up and patients not being able to get their hands on essential medication in a timely manner. You know, the boring stuff…

Edited by joebean
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, joebean said:

At a time when the people of Ramsey have the most inaccessible and disjointed GP service and a pharmacy provision that can only be described as disgraceful, I don’t find it very reassuring that Rob Callister finds time to comment on the colour of a postbox. He might consider that 100% of his time is better spent getting to the bottom of the issues impacting service delivery in the health service rather than pandering to the non-issues of voters in his constituency. Perhaps he prefers sticking to what he is good at, rather than addressing the fact that patients are not being seen, medical issues not being followed up and patients not being able to get their hands on essential medication in a timely manner. You know, the boring stuff…

Of course he is going to comment, he's the new breed of Facebook politician playing to his voter base.

I don't think it's a big deal, you over estimate his use in government.  He is a mouthpiece for whichever department he is given, no independent thought required.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Of course he is going to comment, he's the new breed of Facebook politician playing to his voter base.

I don't think it's a big deal, you over estimate his use in government.  He is a mouthpiece for whichever department he is given, no independent thought required.

I get that perfectly well. My comment here was just to illustrate how totally useless Ministers are and the Minister for DHSC is, in particular. The frontline delivery of healthcare in the North is in crisis but the chances of anything being done to address it is remote. Meanwhile we have a postbox to comment on.. 🙄👊🏻💦

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, cissolt said:

The whole thing is ridiculous. We’re in a cost of living crisis and yet we have MHKs playing to the crowd and making such a big issue out of the colour of a post box. It was a shit decision by IOM Post it’s now been reversed and seriously these dicks need to move on. 

• Like 2