Rob Callister

La Colombe

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

There's a whole thread about Moorhouse; so there's no need for Rob start playing the victim card (as usual).........

As I pointed out originally there’s a big one on Daphne Caine as well. But you don’t see her on here shouting the odds at anyone who contributes negatively either. 

https://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64008-daft-daphne-is-at-it-again/

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Not to mention the 50+ abusive posts in one week alone against Julie Edge on Facebook in a group she's banned from (for no legitimate reason). I don't recall her making a big deal out of it. Yet Rob, in the very same week, made a big fuss about fake profiles attacking him, even though it was like one or two people just asking him a few questions in a polite manner. Instead of playing the victim card that week, he should have been defending his fellow Onchan MHK against all that personal abuse.

• Like 1

Also, Alf Cannan is routinely being personally abused on FB and especially by that sad old loser Bernard Moffatt. I don't know if people bother to read the full "Celtic League - Mannin Branch" blog posts, but if you do you'll find some of it is downright nasty and beyond the pale. Yet I've never heard or read Cannan complain about it.

There are a lot of elected officials who are routinely being attacked and who don't pull out the victim card every other week.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Also, Alf Cannan is routinely being personally abused on FB and especially by that sad old loser Bernard Moffatt. I don't know if people bother to read the full "Celtic League - Mannin Branch" blog posts, but if you do you'll find some of it is downright nasty and beyond the pale. Yet I've never heard or read Cannan complain about it.

There are a lot of elected officials who are routinely being attacked and who don't pull out the victim card every other week.

Piffle

Mr Moffatt is immensely soft on the Thatcherite monsters in CoMin nowadays

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

To be fair Bernie abuses Chris Thomas just as much as Alf on Facebook. He seems to have a big problem with “Tories” in this fairly laughable polarized throwback 1980s world. If anyone was going to play Bernie in the film of his life story it would be Ricky Tomlinson re-hashing Bobbie Grant from a 1985 episode of Brookside.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

To be fair Bernie abuses Chris Thomas just as much as Alf on Facebook. He seems to have a big problem with “Tories” in this fairly laughable polarized throwback 1980s world. If anyone was going to play Bernie in the film of his life story it would be Ricky Tomlinson re-hashing Bobbie Grant from a 1985 episode of Brookside.  

You are correct. The personal and very vindictive abuse against Chris Thomas is just as bad. It is only because Moffatt is such a hateful person who promotes so much hatred that I neglected to mention another person who is routinely subjected to his personal (and very clearly alcohol-induced) abuse.

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

If anyone was going to play Bernie in the film of his life story it would be Ricky Tomlinson re-hashing Bobbie Grant from a 1985 episode of Brookside.  

Too young to know what this means, but okay, grandpa. lol.

14 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

You are correct. The personal and very vindictive abuse against Chris Thomas is just as bad. It is only because Moffatt is such a hateful person who promotes so much hatred that I neglected to mention another person who is routinely subjected to his personal (and very clearly alcohol-induced) abuse.

Mr Moffatt is openly fond of Mr Thomas

22 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

You're answer to what you perceive as 'vindictive abuse' is to post similar?

Perhaps you are also too young to understand Hypocrisy?