Rob Callister

La Colombe

19 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Rob does make a good point about the lack of CEOs, which departments have a CEO at present? 

Didn't Alf move lewin into two CEOs posts then change his mind?

They’ve all got CEOs just some of them are classed as interim until they run a recruitment process. Stuart Quayle is interim CEO at DHSC & is one of better CEOs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cissolt said:

So Joney wrote an ultimatum to Alf and Rob was asked to resign?

Sounds like Rob might not be the villain this time. God that's painful to say.

Screenshot_2022-11-12-10-16-15-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think some people may refuse to accept that Rob may not have actually done something wrong this time.

What is Alf to do though? It’s clearly by Lord Lawrie doubling up that nobody wants to be a minister under him.

1 hour ago, cissolt said:

So Joney wrote an ultimatum to Alf and Rob was asked to resign?

Sounds like Rob might not be the villain this time. God that's painful to say.

Screenshot_2022-11-12-10-16-15-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

The way that’s written is interesting but in the end it’s no worse than what Callister did to Kate Beecroft. He totally shafted her in a similar fashion which ended her stint as health minister. But this raises an interesting point to me in that the three under him were women. Does he have a problem with dealing with women when he is in positions of authority? I know August-Hanson has a highly inflated opinion of herself but it’s odd that three reasonably switched on women came to the decision that they couldn’t work with him as he was basically incompetent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

He simply can’t help himself 

C0B7237E-0542-4F25-A439-1604402E2F1A.jpeg

To my mind, this highlights the sheer brilliance of Cue Ball, who got the writing style, egotism and insignificance of Rob spot on.  The final sentence could have been -

Anyway, time to move on, play with the cat and have a runny egg and four toasty soldiers.....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

He is getting plenty of support on FB unlike the three no marks who have instigated this situation.    Strange thing it was three women having a strop that caused the whole Ranson affair….personalities and pettiness who needs it there is no room for it in politics or anywhere else for that matter.   

18 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

He is getting plenty of support on FB unlike the three no marks who have instigated this situation.    Strange thing it was three women having a strop that caused the whole Ranson affair….personalities and pettiness who needs it there is no room for it in politics or anywhere else for that matter.   

He's getting plenty of support because only his side has been heard. Politics is all about pettiness just look at the nick of the pm question time. I've seen primary school kids have more grown up discussions. The sad thing is each government seem to get worse so God knows what it will be like after the next election

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1