Rob Callister

La Colombe

9 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I have no interest in winding you up and I have never said you are CS. Go and start an argument with someone else. Not interested. 

Ah ok. I just assumed the laughing face at my post was deliberate rather than a fat thumb?

Ah well.  I think you might have accidentally set something up that reacts to every post I make without actually reading them.

You also liked Helmuts post calling me a government shill.  Clearly I misunderstood 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Asthehills
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

@offshoremanxmani am sure it’s a lane attempt to wind me up, but seriously? What on earth makes you think I am civil service?

I’m experiencing a bit of deja vu here. A year or two ago ( maybe longer) posters on here were convinced, without any evidence, I was a civil servant.

Apparently I am /was a Government “shill” whatever that is, seemingly on the basis that anyone who is not constantly criticizing  the civil service is in their employ!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

How long until you get your pension- like most blinded CS Shills you’ll know how many years months days minutes until the gold clock ?

You do realise that civil servants pay quite a large contribution into their pensions every month?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Itsmeee said:

You do realise that civil servants pay quite a large contribution into their pensions every month?

They’ve only started paying in last 5 years or so & it’s still only about 7 % for most except police/firefighters who get pension a lot earlier.

hardly a large contribution for index linked final salary scheme, next review is I think next year which should see a large uplift 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

I see Rob C idiot is in the news again demanding clarity of why he was fired

anyone care to help him understand that no one wants to play with him and they don’t trust him to lead them? Resulting in a no confidence complaint to Chief Minister who then fired him

I feel sorry for him. Anyone else would have just kept their gob shut. You just know it’s all going to blow back on him in some hideous way at some stage. 

48 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

I see Rob C idiot is in the news again demanding clarity of why he was fired

anyone care to help him understand that no one wants to play with him and they don’t trust him to lead them? Resulting in a no confidence complaint to Chief Minister who then fired him

To be fair to Callister, if you read the story it's just a re-hash of the statements he issued last week.  The only new piece of 'news' is:

When the Examiner asked him if the Chief Minister would discuss the decision, he said: ‘I’m as in the dark as everyone else.’

And in the circumstances, he could hardly have said nothing.  He doesn't seem to be 'demanding' anything new.  Never believe the headline.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Mr Rob Edward CALLISTER CMgr FCMI MICA Dip (ITm) MHK HNM

HNM...has no medals.

Full of his own self importance, he even has to sign off a comment on a DOI post 'Rob Callister MHK' rather than just 'Rob' r better yet nothing at all. We know who you are.

The fact you asked for four years also shows they don't really have any concerns what you want.

Screenshot-2022-11-22-at-18-15-12.png

Looks good!

316798355-506564038171645-31831940822720

24 Hours later 😂

316240611-10160099599374890-461938020170

• Like 2
  • Haha 2