Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Full of his own self importance, he even has to sign off a comment on a DOI post 'Rob Callister MHK' rather than just 'Rob' r better yet nothing at all. We know who you are.

The fact you asked for four years also shows they don't really have any concerns what you want.

Screenshot-2022-11-22-at-18-15-12.png

Looks good!

316798355-506564038171645-31831940822720

24 Hours later 😂

316240611-10160099599374890-461938020170

Guess laying a footpath in November wasn't such a great idea. No doubt private contractors working to a clients brief with the latest technology or materials. Seeing this everywhere, a cheap cosmetic skim that down't address the real cause of the potholes or subsidence in the base. Sticking plasters, cheap ones at that.

Funny how you never see anyone showing up in the local press to boast about their workmanship or the designs. Much like the deadly St Johns crossing, the red and white zebra in Kirk Michael, Richmond Hill...etc. Just a 'contractor' and the 'DoI'. 

Wasn't me guv. Oh and now we'll need a few more grand to fix this mess.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Has he really asked 50 questions during the current administration?  As an onchan resident, I don't feel that either Rob or Julie have asked 50 questions combined since they were elected!

I don't have figures for the current administration as they seem to have stopped counting, but in the previous house, Callister asked 203 questions and Edge no less than 634 according to parliamentary data.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Apple said:

Listened to the Manx Radio interview. He come across well. (No, I am not him, nor a relative or a friend etc !)

Much better than some of the other MHKs they have had on. 

Cannan on Friday. 

He was doing OK until he mentioned 'heavy water'

He also complimented anyone and everyone at every opportunity. Made him sound insincere