Rob Callister

La Colombe

18 minutes ago, quilp said:

@Last Ten He's just an over-stimulated, self-important young ideologue who's never considered he's gonna get old, like the rest of the world.

Nothing that swift kick up the arse and 2 years in the Hussar's wouldn't put right. 

I am never gonna get old, like the rest of the world, you are so right.  I will stay young forever certainly will never be a grubby little old man living off UHT Milk and calling women witches like a sad mental patient, or looking up school girls skirts like you to get your little filthy rub.  Oh and kick my arse grandad its hard as nails and would break your foot.

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

I am never gonna get old, like the rest of the world, you are so right.  I will stay young forever certainly will never be a grubby little old man living off UHT Milk and calling women witches like a sad mental patient, or looking up school girls skirts like you to get your little filthy rub.  Oh and kick my arse grandad its hard as nails and would break your foot.

Yep, you’re definitely not right in the head…

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Things likely just got a bit calmer in this thread.

Not wanting to cause a row but from what I have seen of you as a Moderator, you seen to be  doing a lot of "editing"

Talk to JW if  you wish but you are  putting  this  forum at risk by your, what seems like, a little man power trip?

Please correct me if I am wrong

• Confused 1

Just now, Blade Runner said:

Not wanting to cause a row but from what I have seen of you as a Moderator, you seen to be  doing a lot of "editing"

Talk to JW if  you wish but you are  putting  this  forum at risk by your, what seems like, a little man power trip?

You are wrong. I did one edit...I edited out an offensive link to a sex aids site...and left the original comment there.

That's all.

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Nothing to do with me. I’m sitting back and not interfering. Albert has the right to be allowed time to find his own style.

However I do think there’s scope for a couple more moderators to be appointed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

You are wrong. I did one edit...I edited out an offensive link to a sex aids site...and left the original comment there.

That's all.

From what I saw of the link before it came down it was to a party game that’s been doing the rounds this Christmas and had nothing to do with sex aids. 

2 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

From what I saw of the link before it came down it was to a party game that’s been doing the rounds this Christmas and had nothing to do with sex aids. 

People found it offensive. I agreed.

So it went.

That's all...not up for argument, especially with you...sorry.

There's a handful of idiots tarnishing this place for too many.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

That's all.

Just for the record,  I have  never ever linked to  any sex aids sites, 

I  don't need to, I am a sexual  god..........

Anyway 🙂 

That's not the kind of editing I am talking about and that you don't seem to understand THAT is worrying.

Please see  the post by JW  above  before you  kill  this  forum.

That  is a  subtle  way  of  saying  you need to  step down/ back off and MF  needs  more mods  to take  over.

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Anyway 🙂 

That's not the kind of editing I am talking about and that you don't seem to understand THAT is worrying.

It wasn't your link.

What 'editing' are you talking about? Other than editing out an offensive link I have not edited anyone.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Anyway 🙂 

Please see  the post by JW  above  before you  kill  this  forum.

That  is a  subtle  way  of  saying  you need to  step down/ back off and MF  needs  more mods  to take  over.

It’s neither what I said, meant or implied. Amadeus, Albert have my full support.

When I started there was unisol, Ans, and 4 mods. Now it’s Unisol, Amadeus and one mod.

• Haha 1