Rob Callister

La Colombe

The NPM has Michelle Haywood saying she felt isolated from her Tynwald colleagues, and was accused of having behavioural problems. Listening to the interview I would say she is sounding somewhat emotional. I dread to think how she would react to a really demanding MHK or Minister? 

Edited by 2112

10 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Yes - he’s an incredibly bitter ousted and entitled former Civil Servant who despite his pension has become so twisted against his former employer it has become something of a quest to antagonise the Government,

Quite a niche hobby but one that very useful 

Sounds similar to DBC ex fleet employee too. Must be something in the water. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/watterson-investigation-into-conduct-claims-was-incredibly-isolating/?fbclid=IwAR15MPhKGwNzNCht4tItn8UkoWg_kApHpaV0Lt2up5GC8H0HlEP9nwnyWAM

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

Listening to the interview I would say she is sounding somewhat emotional. I dread to think how she would react to a really demanding MHK or Minister? 

Rob was very emotional at the end of his apology, some might say even tearful.

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

The NPM has Michelle Haywood saying she felt isolated from her Tynwald colleagues, and was accused of having behavioural problems. Listening to the interview I would say she is sounding somewhat emotional. I dread to think how she would react to a really demanding MHK or Minister? 

From what I have seen of Michelle Haywood I would say she has got behavioural problems and is very arrogant at times.  

• Like 3

It has cost the taxpayers £3,000 for this episode in navel gazing and self indulgence. Rob Callister has made a complete mess of things, but I’m afraid Michelle Haywood who also apologised for her inappropriate language in the workplace, hasn’t done herself any favours. She has come across as self pitying and someone who will use a situation to her advantage. Self-Serving Victim?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2112 said:

She has come across as self pitying and someone who will use a situation to her advantage. Self-Serving Victim?

Don’t mention victim claiming on here, it never gives down well. Although as she doesn’t work for DBC it will probably be ok.