Rob Callister

La Colombe

6 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

...and there he goes again!   I thought you'd blocked me days ago, certainly a better option than displaying your own issues for all to see, every time you reply.   Tell you what: I'll block you for a bit, you can have a lie down, let your anger subside...

You’re the one who is clearly angry. I’m perfectly calm but more than happy to call you out for your unstable and unhinged behaviour. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’m perfectly calm but more than happy to call you out for your unstable and unhinged behaviour. 

Call away, dear boy, call away…the readers can make their own minds up. 🙃

In the meantime, you’re on “Ignore” for a bit, until you calm down - bye for now!

2 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Call away, dear boy, call away…the readers can make their own minds up. 🙃

In the meantime, you’re on “Ignore” for a bit, until you calm down - bye for now!

The same default forum accusations of being angry etc which the passive aggressive bully’s on here always default to. As I have said I’m very, very, calm just calling you out for your gross lack of self awareness and bullying behaviour. 

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

A lot of your behaviour on here could easily be described as bullying especially your comments on Callister

Sigh. Really? Is this the best you can do?

I've commented on the behaviour, as witnessed from Rob Callister, (and Dominic Raab) and I've listed the characteristics of bullying and abuse.

There's no 'bullying' here. Rob C brought this into the public domain. I am commenting on it.

End of.

Edited by Roxanne
Typo
  • Like 4

Rob Callister can’t help himself and has to add his two pennerth on various subjects. The latest from Rob Callister is he says ‘Manx residents can’t be left behind’ as IOMG looks to expand the islands workforce. He was referring to the IOMG view that IOMG has no return to work training for long term unemployed. Does Onchan have a long term unemployment problem, or long term sick? The sad thing is, Rob Callister in whatever job he has done, he has slavishly sucked up to his bosses. His creeping got him DHSC Ministerial role. Instead of being quiet, contributing intelligently and keeping his head down, he courts controversy. 

8 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Rob Callister will be Chief Minster one day. I've put all my premium bonds on it.

Go Robert!!!

It’ll be Ann Corlett. Imagine an administration that is wholly silent for 5 years.

Bliss!

• Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...