Rob Callister

La Colombe

3 hours ago, 2112 said:

I think he sees himself as the islands answer to Percy Thrower or Alan Titchmarsh. The islands horticulture expert. 

Maybe Ellen is the IOM's answer to Charlie Dimmock?

(We are so lucky to have such talented back-benchers as a Professor of Horticulture, and a Professor Epidemiology/Economics/Housing/ Shredding/ Point by Point Rebuttal. . . etc etc.)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WTF said:

i hope he got the relevant permits to fell trees of such a diameter ?

Judging by the scale of what's gone on there, a good few grand in tree work too, going on the prices most charge these days.

39 minutes ago, KERED said:

Maybe Ellen is the IOM's answer to Charlie Dimmock?

(We are so lucky to have such talented back-benchers as a Professor of Horticulture, and a Professor Epidemiology/Economics/Housing/ Shredding/ Point by Point Rebuttal. . . etc etc.)

Because she's got an unrestrained tit hanging about her?

• Haha 5

Rob Callister on Mannin Line today.

Of course Lord Lisvane didn't advocate that the bishop loses his vote in Tynwald. 

Lord Lisvane is on the Ecclesiastical Committee which looks after the Church of England's interests in Parliament and he is married to a priest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastical_Committee

Edited by Moghrey Mie
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

If he wants to spend his money then of what has it got to do with you?

Depends if 75% of that annual salary is spent on an EV and then he posts photos of it to rub in the face of the electorate... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Why is this idiot buying paid for Facebook ads to advertise his gardening? Who on earth spends money to push this drivel out on social media? 

I assume he's paying to spam us with his Deep Political Thoughts on Facebook, forgetting the algorithm will just bung up whatever nonsense he has last posted.  And that he doesn't have any Deep Political Thoughts.

6 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You just know that he won’t have and has now incriminated himself by posting that on Facebook. He can’t seem to help himself. 

If he's used a registered tree surgeon to do it, I assume that they at least will know how to get the paperwork processed.

• Like 2