Rob Callister

La Colombe

@Rob Callister what happens next ? Is this a vanity move, look at me fighting the good fight by asking my captivated electorate.

Will we see some action and proper political challenge on behalf of those you reference in your post.

You have the opinion, you have the position, you have the opportunity to really represent your constituents.

Do you have the courage to see it through?

Its not for your political colleagues- it’s for you - that’s your fucking job

I doubt it - but after 8 years of hot air maybe you can finally see something through.

All the best - Helmut

147FA3DF-4468-4C97-8172-629B0E1A5953.png

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Holte End said:

Do you think he can trust all of Comin to vote for him

If they could glean some idea of how the vote would go, whispers with other MHKs! , then they could feel free to vote against Comin safe in the knowledge that they would probably get their job back under a new CM?

In fact, it would be wise for a CM to retain the old Comin, at least to start.

Surely there will not be a vote until they have already decided amongst themselves who the next Chief Minister will be, and that will be decided by the potential Chief Ministers having private meetings will all the other MHKs (except Cannan) telling them all that they will be able put "I am a Government Minister" on their LinkedIn c.v.s.

There would be no point in having a vote without having a plan for afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Surely there will not be a vote until they have already decided amongst themselves who the next Chief Minister will be, and that will be decided by the potential Chief Ministers having private meetings will all the other MHKs (except Cannan) telling them all that they will be able put "I am a Government Minister" on their LinkedIn c.v.s.

I think that you might be getting ahead of ahead of yourself. Bit like @Rob Callister

1 minute ago, Two-lane said:

A good post but no plan after the vote is the same as the current no plan under Alf.

It would essentially be exactly the same no plan - but a no plan, plan, implemented by others 

42 minutes ago, Thomas Dalby said:

What’s remarkable is that he voted for the budget on Tuesday and if there were a vote next Tuesday presumably he would vote against it. Truly mind-blowing

He could have easily pressed the wrong button. Again. 

remember he did vote down his own motion once. Truly one of life’s ignoramus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3