Rob Callister

La Colombe

4 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:
13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I am not always a fan of Rob, but he does not deserve the vitriol on here.

I’m not sure. I think he probably watched On The Move on Sunday mornings to learn how to read and write back in the day. 

Edited 2 minutes ago by Cheesy Wheezy

Bloody Hell, are you older than me ???? "On The Move"  Great program though 

26 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Bloody Hell, are you older than me ???? "On The Move"  Great program though 

“On the move, on the move, we’re on the road again”...with Bob Hoskins. From literacy education, to Pennies from Heaven, to Jessica Rabbit!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

It looks like they actively troll that site to get stuff taken down. But Iam interested in the Steam Packet statement Callister issued this afternoon. Has he actually read the agreement as some of the things he says are contradicted by what seems to be in the actual agreement? 

I haven't read the agreement or Rob's idiotic statement. Is it worth doing?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

“On the move, on the move, we’re on the road again”...with Bob Hoskins. From literacy education, to Pennies from Heaven, to Jessica Rabbit!

Pennies from heaven was a classic. Absolutely brilliant.

9 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I’m not sure. I think he probably watched On The Move on Sunday mornings to learn how to read and write back in the day. 

Back in the day On the Move was more for adult education, were as Seame Street would have been the chosen viewing for children with learning difficulties.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I haven't read the agreement or Rob's idiotic statement. Is it worth doing?

quite possibly more interesting than most of the crap you post on here... :flowers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

The man clearly is having some sort of social media meltdown this week. I don’t see Chris Thomas, or Lawrie Hooper or Skelly publicly moaning about some of the challenges or stick they get on social media. He’s just making himself look like a complete whopper with this public bleat. Clearly it’s all LIES, LIES LIES again whenever he is referred to anywhere online by anyone even if enquirers are being polite and even if what they ask him makes total sense. He also seems to have cultivated some weird obsession about wanting to know who people are even when he freely engages with an anonymous forum like here. Does he want to pop round and put some people straight. If so a worrying mindset perhaps? He probably needs to grow a thicker skin rather than crying in his blog about the fact some folk have dared to challenge him about some of the rubbish and fake news he comes out with online. 

441DF5B8-E177-4AE9-91F0-5160E11ED113.jpeg

What an absolute narcissist. He needs to get over himself. There are politicians who receive far more abuse than him and they don't cry about it. In fact, this is kind of a circular economy going on because it's his paranoid claims of being abused on social media and his spamming social media that actually generate criticism of him on social media. Other than that, nobody is really all that interested in commenting about him.

• Like 2