Rob Callister

La Colombe

On 4/13/2019 at 9:15 AM, Cheesy Wheezy said:

The man clearly is having some sort of social media meltdown this week. I don’t see Chris Thomas, or Lawrie Hooper or Skelly publicly moaning about some of the challenges or stick they get on social media. He’s just making himself look like a complete whopper with this public bleat. Clearly it’s all LIES, LIES LIES again whenever he is referred to anywhere online by anyone even if enquirers are being polite and even if what they ask him makes total sense. He also seems to have cultivated some weird obsession about wanting to know who people are even when he freely engages with an anonymous forum like here. Does he want to pop round and put some people straight. If so a worrying mindset perhaps? He probably needs to grow a thicker skin rather than crying in his blog about the fact some folk have dared to challenge him about some of the rubbish and fake news he comes out with online. 

441DF5B8-E177-4AE9-91F0-5160E11ED113.jpeg

Wouldn't it be ironic if he had an anonymous Manx Forums account which he used to derail any thread mentioning him in a bad light by turning it into a personal insult slinging match..... that would never happen now would it.....

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

I do enjoy the strange logic deployed on these forums at times. So you have an anonymous account which you seem to use to make this forum pretty much intolerable most days with your constant bitter sniping. But you choose to use your anonymous account to suggest that someone else who also posts anonymously stops doing it and contracts someone directly rather than anonymously sniping on Manx forums. Am I following your logic correctly so far? 

You have trouble following anything. Your failure to understand anything is not unusual

3 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

I’m simply in awe of your ability to pump our pointless argumentative shite almost on demand :lol: 

I’m not in awe of your predictable insult throwing then stupidly claim somebody else started the argument...:whatever:

4 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if he had an anonymous Manx Forums account which he used to derail any thread mentioning him in a bad light by turning it into a personal insult slinging match..... that would never happen now would it.....

Almost as ironic as using an anonymous name like Teddy Smith to praise himself on every thread about himself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neil Down said:

It only counts as a backfire if you take any notice of the fools...:flowers:

Come now nelly, you were caught in a preposterous contradiction. Its not the first time you have been on the receiving end of a bit of sharp humor! It certainly wont be the last x

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Come now nelly, you were caught in a preposterous contradiction. Its not the first time you have been on the receiving end of a bit of sharp humor! It certainly wont be the last x

Should you not be posting shite on your flat dearth topic... :flowers:

57 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Should you not be posting shite on your flat dearth topic... :flowers:

Its gerrys topic!  Weren't you asked to provide scientific evidence that your whirrled is spinning?

Nelly, how did you come out with such a mental contradiction, given the tendancy of the internet, to record things for posterity!

I think your brain was taken over by your trolling habbit! 

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Its gerrys topic!  Weren't you asked to provide scientific evidence that your whirrled is spinning?

Nelly, how did you come out with such a mental contradiction, given the tendancy of the internet, to record things for posterity!

I think your brain was taken over by your trolling habbit! 

Bless!!!