Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

That would indeed create an untenable situation. 

I’ve just checked and it is also funny how that poster used words I’ve seen Callister himself post on Facebook several times. “Sock muppet” is such a unique term to use. 

with those skills, a career in CID is awaiting

6 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Would we be any worse off had amy been elected? At least there would have been a bit of entertainment, also she may have inadvertantly shone a bright light on things we'd otherwise be in the dark over. There's nothing to lose, I'm going to lobby hard for this crackpot, and any other that wants to run.

I might move to Onchan just to run there.

Edited by Rushen Spy

Also very "suspicious" how Rob's  No 1 fan in Onchan  just happens to hate her, and just "happens" to have banned her from his news group on FB for no reason. I still await Rob Callister condemning this unfair treatment of his colleague.

Edited by Rushen Spy

You’re right. He isn’t clever and he’s not behaving in a way I would consider fitting for his position. Here’s a suggestion Mr Callister. How about you sit down with Mrs Edge and work out a way where the pair of you work together for the good of Onchan and the Island. You are so transparent and this childish backbiting does nothing to support the people who you are supossed to represent. It’s an absolute embarrassment to witness. No doubt you have your mealy mouthed Onchan supporters egging you on but people are fickle Mr Callister. Behind your back they think you are a fool. Drop the drama, drop the ego and do the fucking job that you are paid to do. 

Edited by ecobob
  • Like 1

This is a bit like coming up against Barcelona with Messi and Suarez; no matter how good you are, you will almost certainly lose, even though, but for them,  you’d win easily...this scenario is in reverse. With Cregeen & Moorhouse Malew/Castletown have an unassailable position; in any other House of Keys the Callister/Edge axis would win the most  comprehensively useless constituency pairing by a mile.