Rob Callister

La Colombe

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Just before Beecroft and Charters

Quayle...as Health Minister...dream team. Christ Dilli...stop smoking it!!!

• Haha 2

I wonder how many of us really know...........

What did go on at the hospital, what really happened under all the participants of the management, what effect the Michaels report will have, how long to implement it???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Quayle...as Health Minister...dream team. Christ Dilli...stop smoking it!!!

Nah, I mean David Killip as COE, and the team beneath him.

Quayle was a waste of space from the year dot.

Edited by dilligaf

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Ah...I thought we were discussing politicians. Don’t know a lot about DK.

Yet another to have been dumped on. However DK has not given in and has gone on to better things. At our loss.

Shame that people with about 100 votes from idiots can change decent peoples careers. :o

1 hour ago, Kopek said:

PB questions his qualifications. Did he run it well or badly, I ask. More important than his qualification surely?

Ran it very well, was well liked by all his staff and the department. Politics kills good people far too often

I think he gave up when the lunatics took over the asylum.

Edited by dilligaf

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

So you think someone totally unqualified for the job who got into the CS with hardly any qualifications and got kicked out did it better than someone with two Doctorates? :lol: The Isle of Man where you can! 

Yes 100%

You obvious have no knowledge whatsoever about the health service.

The N H S is really a poisoned chalice, it has not been run properly for years in fact the new hospital has never been used to its full potential and is badly designed.  When Howard was health minister he inherited a big, fat , mess, he hired Chartres who he hoped would be helpful, he was not.   All the time he was looking for answers Beecroft was there like a snappy little terrier asking questions about everything and generally being a pain in the arse, not helpful, so when he was made C.M he got revenge by giving her the job knowing she would f...k up big time and she did not disappoint.   She who must be obeyed took over and trampled on anyone and anything who got in her way.   Rob and two others walked and quite rightly, teamwork is essential in any organisation.    If anyone remembers this is the second time two top team members took the high road the last time was when the last damning report came out a few years ago, they took early retirement the day before it was published, obviously they had been allowed to put an eye over it before publication.   The Health Service is in a total mess.   I think David Ashford is doing a very difficult job in extreme circumstances and instead of declaring a climate disaster I think a Health Service disaster is more important and imminent.

• Like 4