Rob Callister

La Colombe

8 minutes ago, Kopek said:

It's extremely unlikely that two Killips would give theirselves {sic} the same nickname?

FFS Kopek,

Every Killip ever has been called Kipper

where have you been for the last 100 years?

Taking nothing away from DK, Alan Killip the travelling Marshall was probably the first well known Kipper

Edited by dilligaf

Haysus mi Amigo, I was referencing PBs quote of an old MF Kipper 99 post just after a post from a certain D Killip. Do you think he has drawn a wrong conclusion???

100 years?, I'm either very lucky or you haven't looked under that big rock at the top of Tholt y wiIl !!!!!!!

Edited by Kopek

24 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Idiot boy.

That is contributing to Gov coffers, not wo4king for them. 

Does your mum know you ar3 still up ?

Please don't bother replying to me if you're going to be abusive.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Please don't bother replying to me if you're going to be abusive.

Looking back at some of your posts, that sort of prevents anybody replying to you

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MrPB said:

So what are you suggesting? I hadn’t thought of that but maybe you’re right. So who is Kipper99 do you think? Seems to know loads about politics at the hospital looking at his posts. 

Does it really matter?

Go to bed and have pleasant dreams

8 hours ago, MrPB said:

Yes. I’m just wondering why the huge hospital drama and bias seems to have crept in here over the last few months. From hospital folk and people who seem to invest in managed healthcare facilities. That’s all. 

Just wondering if you have anything of substance to respond regarding Mr Killip's rebuttal of your accusation regarding his career entry and promotions?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, buncha wankas said:

E0D89638-71B3-4658-AB6B-6E403F1BB9EE.thumb.png.054fdabb456f586bbb0e7227f978c53c.png

Will the bike fit in the plane hold?

Plenty of pillion passengers come over by air, while the bike and rider come over on the boat.  Apart from anything else it means the luggage came come with the air passenger rather than struggling to pack everything on the bike.  But the pillion will still need their helmet.

And other riders ship their bikes over in a mate's van and fly to the Island.  You'd normally expect them to put helmet, leathers and so on with the bike, some might end up carrying them on the plane.

Well Rob, well done indeed - regurgitating a badly written Press Release from an Airline is a new level of barrel scraping....

I am looking forward to the endless Facetube photos of the "People's Prince" in the VIP hospitality at the Grandstand (quite apt for a Grandstanding fool).

I'm guessing it's this year he'll be out in the Roads Open or Course Inspection Car posting on FB and blowing smoke up ACU arses to deflect from the Mercer enquiry........

• Haha 1