Rob Callister

La Colombe

To be fair to him. he has now couched (geddit) a FB post that places him at the heart of the patient transfer review of allowances. Not too shabby in the self-promotion / granny farming votes department, as it has been going on for some years.

2 hours ago, english zloty said:

To be fair to him. he has now couched (geddit) a FB post that places him at the heart of the patient transfer review of allowances. Not too shabby in the self-promotion / granny farming votes department, as it has been going on for some years.

Are the voters of Onchan thick enough to fall for all this flim-flam..? Er...hang on...don’t answer that!

Am I missing something here? You're allowed two pieces of hand luggage provided one fits under the seat. Whether that's a motorcycle helmet or anything else is immaterial, if it fits under the seat. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Am I missing something here? You're allowed two pieces of hand luggage provided one fits under the seat. Whether that's a motorcycle helmet or anything else is immaterial, if it fits under the seat. 

but the normal size limits on hand luggage  has one dimension of 20cm  or 8 inches,  there won't be many, if any?   helmets that will fit through and 8 inch slot

2 hours ago, Declan said:

Pandering to the TT on this. Once the TT is over, just watch how quickly it's removed...

5 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Are the voters of Onchan thick enough to fall for all this flim-flam..? Er...hang on...don’t answer that!

To quote George W Bush: “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

To quote George W Bush: “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Doesn't make sense

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, piebaps said:

They could of course wear the helmet. I've seen Ryaniar pax do that on a ski flight!

Probably a wise precaution if flying on a 737 Max.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1