Rob Callister

La Colombe

4 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

:lol:  (I am joking of course. People take this forum way too seriously.)

Thanks. We could not get more diverse if we tried, unless everyone voted for the black gay guy who wanted to build a floating island at a cost of just 300 billion

2 minutes ago, MrPB said:
5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You talk to me about "credibility" , after your very public door slamming exit from here a few weeks ago ????????

I have an issue dealing with drunks and trolls. I’m pretty sure that doubly includes you. Thank you and good night. 

It's not you that has the issue. Your exit was a classic. Why do you want to distance yourself from it ?

26 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I wasn’t proposing that you should stand (assuming you are in that demographic, I don't know) but I am suggesting that people might be more prepared to vote for change across the board next time. If you’ve ever read Michael Moore’s Stupid White Men that would appear to be one of the main problems we have. Younger candidates more in tune with current issues, or more diverse candidates, are what we need next time across the board. 

I'm young but not young young. I am only stating I've no interest in running, because I think absolute power hungry w-nkers like Rob Callister and his bum chum James Corrin think I am interested, but the truth is that I've no interest. They can play their pathetic little power game. I've no interest.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I want to stop being trolled by a sad idiot like you on these boards. That was the sole reason for me making that statement. Would you like me to re visit the reasons explained at the time? Hateful, sad, pointless internet bullies like you just need to be avoided at all costs. You skulk off for a few weeks but you are compelled to come back and resume your trolling for some inexplicable reason. I don’t need to analyze how I interact with this forum to be honest. Maybe you should? 

You "skulked off" ( whatever that means), in a very public way. You even verbally abused a senior Mod.. We all pissed ourselves laughing, then fuck me, you reappeared !!!

You now tell me how to act ? 

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'm young but not young young. I am only stating I've no interest in running, because I think absolute power hungry w-nkers like Rob Callister and his bum chum James Corrin think I am interested, but the truth is that I've no interest. They can play their pathetic little power game. I've no interest.

You are young enough to be grandfather of a seven year old apparently

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

Same thing happened here the other night. You’re best avoiding the trolls on here as anyone who responds to them seems to get warned. I’ve suggested before that it might be easier to actually deal with the two main trolls on here directly rather than always threatening to ban anyone who tries to take them on. 

Irony alert

5 hours ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

Same thing happened here the other night. You’re best avoiding the trolls on here as anyone who responds to them seems to get warned. I’ve suggested before that it might be easier to actually deal with the two main trolls on here directly rather than always threatening to ban anyone who tries to take them on. 

1 hour ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

I’ve just discovered the forum has a block facility. You and your equally awful trolling mate really aren't worth the bother. It does seem that this forum openly tolerates a hardcore of persistent trolls so self moderation seems to be the only way to go for those who can’t be bothered. I’ve learned the lesson from daring to argue with that other sad trolling dickhead. Best just to totally ignore as when you analyze it 90% of the posts have no value anyway other than to provoke. 

Have you reported anyone for trolling? We tend to be reactive. If no one reports what are we supposed to do?

Most of the time its difficult to work out who started it. So both get banned. Its the tit for tat replying that's the pain, if it carries on aren't both posters trolling?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1