Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, John Wright said:

Have you reported?

Moderators can’t read and approve all posts.

Dilli gets suspensions a plenty.

If there’s a tit for tat escalation both ( or more ) get suspended, if it’s seen. There’s nothing to choose between the originator and the responder.

Given the subscription purchase system has been broken for ages there are no current paid up subscribers. Even if there were they wouldn’t get any preferential treatment.

I’ll tell you what happened back then. Attacks on members and moderators got to the stage that some people had had enough.

are there plans in the pipeline to fix this?

2 hours ago, Grounds Keeper Willy said:

(John W has explained it a bit) is why the people who respond to the abuse usually seem to get suspended not the actual clear long-term abusers. 

They do. And when they accumulate enough points it becomes permanent.

I've rechecked.

I have two drop downs on my PC.

One goes Subscriptions -> Manage Subscriptions and I get a message saying "There are not any subscriptions available at this time"

However if I go into Store the drop down offers a one year or two year sub. I chose 2 year and tried to put in cart and pay but got a message "You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so". I don't get that message for a one year. I am able to go to the payment process and get a choice of PayPal or CC or Debit. Obviously not going to pay for a one year sub if I already have a two year sub

30 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Neil, I know you like to try to be clever. Its above my pay grade, so I cannot answer yes or no. In words you may understand, I don't know.

They say manners maketh the man. 

In words you may understand, I was not trying to be clever, I'll leave that up to you. All you had to say was sorry I don't know, but as past posting have proven, the word sorry isn't part of your dictionary.

• Like 1