Rob Callister

La Colombe

29 minutes ago, Holte End said:

I have looked and can't find the a listing of who palyed and who, the scores and how the manx players did.

Just thought it would be nice to see if there was anybody I knew and how they did.

I don't mean Mr Callister np doubt it is on his blog how he did,  I took his advice and don't read it.

You can follow the results and the live score here:

https://cuescore.com/ipapool

you can also watch it live via the BBC Sports website or alternatively come down to the Palace Hotel, it is free to watch. 

• Like 3

News just in. There is going to be a "marbles" tournament and they hope to include the isle of man, as they say the "support"  is great.

This will be followed by a "jacks" round robin, then the icing on the cake is a  "Tiddly Winks" tournament. What a great win for the island.

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

News just in. There is going to be a "marbles" tournament and they hope to include the isle of man, as they say the "support"  is great.

This will be followed by a "jacks" round robin, then the icing on the cake is a  "Tiddly Winks" tournament. What a great win for the island.

THE ENGLISH TIDDLYWINKS ASSOCIATION

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Dilli happy to spunk a million quid on a radio station no one listens to. But a possible income stream and Dilli tells all to fuck off not on my watch. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Dilli happy to spunk a million quid on a radio station no one listens to. But a possible income stream and Dilli tells all to fuck off not on my watch. 

Yep. Spot on. MR is the bollocks. Pool is just bollocks. Old men who cant play snooker any more. Are you a Blue Peter fan, by any chance ?

Edited by dilligaf

44 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I used to collect marbles. I'm not sure what ever happened to them.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

will you stop kissing his arse... it's embarrassing

But I am genuinely sorry for what I posted. It was childish and there was no call for it. I have no axe to grind with Simon. Sometimes posters seem easy targets, but that is no excuse for things I have posted. This internet medium is an open door sometimes, when it maybe shouldn't be and people like me take advantage and say things we shouldn't say, then regret it next day.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Don't you ever give it a rest, being so utterly wrong ALL of the time?

I couldn't give a toss about this pool competition, or the E2E, or the rally, or lots of other stuff that happens over here, but I'm glad it's on. 

You're a miserable man, and if you don't so something to change you're going to end up like James Corrin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1