Radio Phone In

ButterflyMaiden

Well, there you go Survivor. A topic starter could be "nicotine addiction". Stu will love that one.

And you could mention that you have just come in from a great night out and your clothes stink of smoke. I'm not sure if you are a smoker or not, but you can be sure they will stink anyway. A forum favourite is 'Smoking' if ever there was one.

So there's the topic - Smoking in Public Places and should people who do so be put in the stocks in Castletown Square and have rotten fruit thrown at them. (I don't smoke btw).

Unfotunately I 'have no life' just now and stayed in on Saturday. I have to admit to doing something I rarely do and watched TV, until about midnight. What a waste of 3 hours of my life that was. Some glitzy smulchy film with Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt in. It was kerrapp. (Although the star girl was in a film over here - now that was interesting but I'll let someone else spread the gossip on that particular episode).

So I ended up doing some work on the computer and tuned in to Stu's show. And I will probably be doing so next Saturday, but only if he plays some Connie Francis for me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(I don't smoke btw).

Unfotunately I 'have no life' just now...

I ... watched TV, until about midnight.

I ended up doing some work on the computer...

tuned in to Stu's show.... will probably be doing so next Saturday...

if he plays some Connie Francis....

I think there's definitely a pattern, there, Lisner!

:)

Unfotunately I 'have no life' just now and stayed in on Saturday. I have to admit to doing something I rarely do and watched TV, until about midnight. What a waste of 3 hours of my life that was. Some glitzy smulchy film with Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt in. It was kerrapp. (Although the star girl was in a film over here - now that was interesting but I'll let someone else spread the gossip on that particular episode).

That was "Meet Joe Black". I enjoyed it.

Sat and watched the whole thing, and smoked throughout.

A most enjoyable evening.

;)

Archived