saudi embassy missing journalist riddle

not much of a riddle really, branson has already pulled an investment, more will follow.  may even become too difficult to maintain the hypocrisy of selling arms to them. strangely enough, sanctions not mentioned by anyone as yet. i predict relegation for man city within 10 years.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/10/death-of-a-dissident-saudi-arabia-and-the-rise-of-the-mobster-state/

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

not much of a riddle really, branson has already pulled an investment, more will follow.  may even become too difficult to maintain the hypocrisy of selling arms to them. strangely enough, sanctions not mentioned by anyone as yet. i predict relegation for man city within 10 years.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/10/death-of-a-dissident-saudi-arabia-and-the-rise-of-the-mobster-state/

Trump commenting he doesn’t like it is laughable at best. Making people disappear is a CIA speciality isn’t it.

15 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Where's your 'objective' doubt and disbelief gone to here Stinky ? The Salisbury poisonings remain an open book but we've got the Saudis bang to rights on this one eh ? No further questions m'lud. 

...and there was that little matter of 911 to maybe bring up too this time?

The world is increasingly thuggish at the moment and let’s admit it the Saudis are thugs who will stamp upon uppity women and turbulent men as they see fit. 

All a part of the Medieval attitudes benighting the Middle East. 

Couple of interesting things here.First, the Turks have released the American pastor jailed for aiding terrorism and espionage, and the cause of significant tension between Turkey and the US. So it looks like Turkey wants the help of the US here.And second there are reports that Turkey has recordings of the final moments and murder of this journalist, which would suggest that they had the Saudi embassy bugged. Interesting stuff...

"They're spending $US110 billion on military equipment and on things that create jobs...for this country. I don't like the concept of stopping an investment of $US110 billion into the United States, because you know what they're going to do? They're going to take that money and spend it in Russia or China or someplace else," he said.

"There are other things we can do," he added, without elaborating.

Trump just being pragmatic i suppose. The uk will maybe do the same just word it a little different.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10368750

Archived