saudi embassy missing journalist riddle

The Saudis’ main wriggle room is the hit squad. I imagine some members of it must be feeling quite nervous at the moment. 

They could be sacrificed on the alter of hypocrisy. Went too far, were ordered to question and no more etc etc. 

Is showing loyalty to them worth the lies and aprobium from the international community or do they admit but blame.

Twist it to blame the little people issued the standard issue knuckle dusters and cattle prods. 

They went too far. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

I just think its highly likely he was murdered in the embassy. 

Yet the Turkish officials have evidence he was. Methinks the Saudis are going to have great difficulty sweeping this one under the carpet 

so it would appear that the poor bloke recorded his own death courtesy of Apple...

On 10/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, Chinahand said:

The Saudis’ main wriggle room is the hit squad. I imagine some members of it must be feeling quite nervous at the moment. 

They could be sacrificed on the alter of hypocrisy. Went too far, were ordered to question and no more etc etc. 

Is showing loyalty to them worth the lies and aprobium from the international community or do they admit but blame.

Twist it to blame the little people issued the standard issue knuckle dusters and cattle prods. 

They went too far. 

Told you:

Rogue killers to blame says Trump 

7 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Indeed it was, joining the list of other unfortunate accidents like the detonation of an atomic bomb over Hiroshima, the sinking of the Belgrano, and that accidental deployment of Novichok in Salisbury.

Archived