saudi embassy missing journalist riddle

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this misunderstanding will be all cleared up once the saudi's piece the body back together and hand it over for the post mortem. For the saudi's to even attempt this explanation erdogan must be getting something out of it to not release the rest of the recording. Or msybe he will somewhere down the line, i'd imagine he's still a little upset over that failed US organised and russian tipped off coup. Still no word from my mate and president elect nikki haley on this. Not one

Erdogan is playing the long game, he's got some credibility with the US back releasing that preacher, he's survived a 'coup' and may get his no1 enemy currently in the states back, he seems remarkably friendly with the Russians considering it wasn't that long ago they shot down one of their fighters. Turkey is apparently majority Sunni, like Saudi, and I've read a fair bit of speculation suggesting he's trying to tip the power balance his way, while still looking tough on the Shiite Iran. Its pretty complex.

Interesting the difference between this case and the Interpol chief who was disappeared on China and whose wife suspects he's dead. No one seems to want to pull that dragons tale.

Nikki Haley has been too busy smooching the in crowd and telling jokes about Trump apparently.

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Still no word from my mate and president elect nikki haley on this. Not one

Just seen her having a Guinness and some cheese & onion crisps in the Grosvenor, Andreas...think it was her.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Interesting the difference between this case and the Interpol chief who was disappeared on China and whose wife suspects he's dead. No one seems to want to pull that dragons tale...

Very good point. Another murderous, insidious regime that thinks it can do what the fuck it likes. And apparently can.

Oops, no,  changed our minds - he was murdered, but it was by some rogue agents, who just happened to be passing at the precise time he was due to the embassy and had access to the embassy, vehicles and planes without any authority. Nothing to see here.

1 hour ago, 360 View said:

Oops, no,  changed our minds - he was murdered, but it was by some rogue agents, who just happened to be passing at the precise time he was due to the embassy and had access to the embassy, vehicles and planes without any authority. Nothing to see here.

its not likely anyone from saudi is going to say anything they haven't been told to say......

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, TheTeapot said:

Erdogan is playing the long game, he's got some credibility with the US back releasing that preacher, he's survived a 'coup' and may get his no1 enemy currently in the states back, he seems remarkably friendly with the Russians considering it wasn't that long ago they shot down one of their fighters. Turkey is apparently majority Sunni, like Saudi, and I've read a fair bit of speculation suggesting he's trying to tip the power balance his way, while still looking tough on the Shiite Iran. Its pretty complex.

Interesting the difference between this case and the Interpol chief who was disappeared on China and whose wife suspects he's dead. No one seems to want to pull that dragons tale.

Nikki Haley has been too busy smooching the in crowd and telling jokes about Trump apparently.

It's all about the oil...

Archived