saudi embassy missing journalist riddle

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Is it? Could you expand on that please? I'm not so sure it is. It might be, of course, I'm not saying you're definitely wrong, but I'd like to hear why you think so.

My line of thought (could be wrong and happy to be proved so) is that no matter what the findings, absolutely zilch will be done as the Saudi's control oil that we need. There's also the little matter of a billion dollar arms trade with them.

Look how quickly our government went on the offensive with the Russians with next to no evidence. Yes one happened on our door step whilst the other in Turkey but by not doing anything, what kind of message is being sent out. Let's pretend for a minute that this happened on British soil. What do you think the outcome would be

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, he was murdered, and by 15 people all very close to the Crown Prince, including his top security people, but the Crown Prince didn’t authorise it. Oh no. Definitely not. Wasn’t him. Really. No, honest.

2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

So, he was murdered, and by 15 people all very close to the Crown Prince, including his top security people, but the Crown Prince didn’t authorise it. Oh no. Definitely not. Wasn’t him. Really. No, honest.

What part of it are you having a hard time understanding :rolleyes:

At least they’ve owned up to it. 

That is one better than the Russians. 

The King Crown Prince nexus might get very interesting. 

Yes, it is hypocritical. But they haven’t just got away with it. They denied, tried to claim some struggle and now admit it was murder. 

The next steps will be critical but what we are seeing isn’t impunity in action. It isn’t yet power being held to account, but to be frank I’m pleased with the direction things have moved. 

Look for whistle blowers and asylum seekers as some realise they are on the wrong side of the scapegoat. 

This ain’t over yet!

1. Khashoggi is not missing, he never entered the embassy, this whole thing is fake

2. Ok, he entered the embassy, but he left alive through the rear doors

3. Ok, he didn't leave through the rear doors, but we still have no idea what happened to him

4. Ok, so something might have happened inside. But we have no idea.

5. Ok, so what happened inside was a botched interrogation.

6. Ok, so he might have died inside. but we had nothing to do with it.

7. Ok, so maybe he died from a fight inside the embassy. We have proof of it all that vindicates us, trust us

8. Ok, so he died in the embassy but we don't have proof because the body is missing.

9. OK so he was murdered but it was a rogue operation and we didn't order it.

21 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Go on then Woody, explain how...................................................................

In the immortal words of PK,  why should a poster explain to you, do your own research.

Archived