holiday

woody2

What a I find remarkable about this story is the guy with the phone said if it wasn’t for another passenger telling him to stop shouting the elderly racist would have carried on. Well, what about the fella stop filming and doing something himself, but it’s all about how many clicks you get instead of being human now.  

The sooner the meteor arrives the better.  

On 10/21/2018 at 1:27 PM, woody2 said:

has albert been on holiday......

abl.jpeg.951c868b0f7d41b9f351ac81dad6baa0.jpeg

Look its quite fucking irritating you useless yorkshire twat if you don't actually post a link to the video in the thread about the video you stupid nothern thicko get you flat cap and your pigeons and do one.

Hers a link https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/oct/22/passenger-filmed-racist-tirade-on-ryanair-flight-to-show-world

How sad. The old man clearly has learning difficulties. He should have had a carer with him,  or whoever bought him his ticket should have informed the airline of his condition and the airline should have made the necessary provisions. I don’t think filming it helps - I don’t think it’s not normal behaviour, except for the likes of Rog. 

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

How sad. The old man clearly has learning difficulties. He should have had a carer with him,  or whoever bought him his ticket should have informed the airline of his condition and the airline should have made the necessary provisions. I don’t think filming it helps - I don’t think it’s not normal behaviour, except for the likes of Rog. 

was it you......

#pikeyair

Archived