Nigel Farage

La Colombe

Astonishing article in The Observer here about Nigel Farage. Incredible really. I know his fans will dismiss it as lefty Guardian nonsense, but it surely can't all be imagined can it? The word traitor is a very strong one, but if there is any substance in Carole Cadwalladr's reports, isn't that what he will ultimately accused of being? I never liked him myself, shifty bastard.  

5 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

If she's so mad, why won't he talk with her. If it's true it will be bleedin' obvious. 

If he's what half the country suspect he is, he will be outed very quickly. It will be bleedin' obvious.

he has ......

hence the comment.......

#baldbikerisababy

What comment? Copy and paste it.

He will not talk with her or JOB because he knows the mantra he has been peddling for years will fall apart very quickly

Haw Haw is not stupid. He gets callers off the air very quickly if they ask awkward questions and will talk all day to those who have fallen for his clever patter. 

So woody, can you find this latest interview you think happened? A link will do.

As for the continued #shit. What are you expecting to achieve ? If it's an attempt to make you look even more of a tool, hey it's worked. 

13 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

What comment? Copy and paste it.

He will not talk with her or JOB because he knows the mantra he has been peddling for years will fall apart very quickly

Haw Haw is not stupid. He gets callers off the air very quickly if they ask awkward questions and will talk all day to those who have fallen for his clever patter. 

So woody, can you find this latest interview you think happened? A link will do.

As for the continued #shit. What are you expecting to achieve ? If it's an attempt to make you look even more of a tool, hey it's worked. 

it was on bbcdp......

Archived