Is the Isle of Man under Zionist control.

Giri

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

You seriously think we won and they lost? I suggest you look up Operation Paperclip. They won.

I dont nead to look it up stupid fuck. Von braun, V2 and apollo. Are you a seig heil fanatic, otherwise known as a nazi cunt?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

I dont nead to look it up stupid fuck. Von braun, V2 and apollo. Are you a seig heil fanatic, otherwise known as a nazi cunt?

Excuse me?????? There is no reason to reply to people with profane insults. Weirdo!

No way. I am 100% anti-Nazi.

I'm saying loads of Nazis fled to the USA and founded the intelligence services of the USA (pretty much all the alphabet agencies) which now control that country as per Eisenhower's warning in his final speech about the military-industrial complex.

4 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

No way. I am 100% anti-Nazi.

I'm saying loads of Nazis fled to the USA and founded the intelligence services of the USA (pretty much all the alphabet agencies) which now control that country as per Eisenhower's warning in his final speech about the military-industrial complex.

Not forgetting those rocket scientists at naza

8 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

No one is 100% against the nazis, sharp uniforms, hitler was a vegan, the VW beetle and the jerry can, you need to stop holding such simplistic world views.

Uniforms were terrible - skulls, lightening flashes, jackboots and a helmet designed to make you look like a dickhead. Hitler was a vegan - invite one over for Christmas and see how much fun that is. The VW beetle - what’s to like? The jerry can - ok, but hardly politically driven, just good design. 

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Uniforms were terrible - skulls, lightening flashes, jackboots and a helmet designed to make you look like a dickhead. Hitler was a vegan - invite one over for Christmas and see how much fun that is. The VW beetle - what’s to like? The jerry can - ok, but hardly politically driven, just good design. 

Sorry, but actually the Nazis looked pretty sharp.  Their uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss. 

In war, the side with the most elaborate uniform is usually the loser

14 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

No one is 100% against the nazis, sharp uniforms, hitler was a vegan, the VW beetle and the jerry can, you need to stop holding such simplistic world views.

Those are not "Nazism" or "Nazi". They are just things that happened to coincide with the Third Reich. Also, Hitler was a part-time vegetarian, not a vegan. Tabloids have tried to claim he didn't eat meat, but he did. It is confirmed by a number of people who were around him. He liked eating sausages.

Archived