"The best a man can be..."

RIchard Britten

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny. They obviously have too much money in the marketing budget and someone needs the sack. Commercial organisations get involved in these politicised campaigns, especially this trendy kind, at their peril. Remember Benetton's shock posters in the 90s? It's based on any publicity being good publicity, but it ain't necessarily so.

They should stick to the "5 blades on the razor - because you'll believe anything" sort of stuff.

Won't be buying any more of their products. I don't care what their opinion is, one way or the other,  on anything. Large international corporations should stick to selling products and not engaging in identity politics baiting.

I wonder how much tax they pay. I'm sure tax avoidance is a form of toxic masculinity. Like the toxic male, the corporation seeks to avoid its responsibilities and impose its viewpoints on others from a position of power and privilege.

25 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Won't be buying any more of their products. I don't care what their opinion is, one way or the other,  on anything. Large international corporations should stick to selling products and not engaging in identity politics baiting.

They don't make the Lady Shave anyway, do they ?

Archived