Electric

hissingsid

13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Spheres are round fella.

It's actually said that the Earth is an oblate spheroid..."kind of pear shaped" according to DeGrasse-Tyson. I could get into a huge debate as to whether or not the Earth and s flat or otherwise but the won't because a) I'm not arguing with an idiot as I'll never win, and you are an idiot...and b) I don't really give a flying fuck if it's flat or otherwise, it literally makes no difference to my life, in the same way as to whether God exists or not.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

It's actually said that the Earth is an oblate spheroid..."kind of pear shaped" according to DeGrasse-Tyson. I could get into a huge debate as to whether or not the Earth and s flat or otherwise but the won't because a) I'm not arguing with an idiot as I'll never win, and you are an idiot...and b) I don't really give a flying fuck if it's flat or otherwise, it literally makes no difference to my life, in the same way as to whether God exists or not.

why comment at all then?

2 hours ago, manxy said:

Great touch guys in derailing a thread that is about electric and not about flat, round or anything about dilli's bell end earth

Self congratulation doesn’t count for much. You pretty much derailed it on the first page with your “theories”

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

The leccy is still going up....

Don’t think we are going to live long enough to see it (or gas for that matter) come down...:(

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Self congratulation doesn’t count for much. You pretty much derailed it on the first page with your “theories”

Why don't you just give it a rest? 

You're not funny and add nothing to the forums apart from you getting off from saying negative comments ALL THE TIME!. You really need to get out more, grow up and start to like the world we live in and show courage and moral aptitude instead of pessimistic, sly and conniving criticisms!

Archived