Right wing Terrorism

Chinahand

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chinahand said:

Evil in New Zealand. 

What hatred must infect a person’s mind to make them shoot worshippers at their prayers. 

Barbabarity. 

49 dead now.  The guy wrote the names of his "heroes" like Brevik all over his gear and weapons.

The guy was in no hurry, calmly taking time to reload and "confirm kill" (the act of shooting downed and possibly dead targets to double check they are in fact dead).

Amazed/not amazed that they managed to arrest the guy unharmed.

His massive manifesto was full of alt-right/extreme right talking points about "white genocide" and "protecting his ethnicity".

Another personal response to the terrorists that are colonising the West.

I don't condone it but it inevitable that in the absence of appropriate response by governments individuals will start to take matters into their own hands.

There's a great deal of activities taking place by Joe Public that seldom makes the news media such as slapping slices of bacon on mosques or putting araldite in mosque door locks.

13 minutes ago, Rog said:

Another personal response to the terrorists that are colonising the West.

I don't condone it but it inevitable that in the absence of appropriate response by governments individuals will start to take matters into their own hands.

There's a great deal of activities taking place by Joe Public that seldom makes the news media such as slapping slices of bacon on mosques or putting araldite in mosque door locks.

You know for a while I forgot what a vile and cancerous individual you were.

And then you post one of the most hateful, tone deaf and insidious things I have ever read on this forum.

1 minute ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Have to agree with Richard for once. Some tasteless and offensive comments here, and I wonder what hole that Senator Fraser Anning has crawled out of. Disgraceful to make those comments in the immediate aftermath of this gut-wrenching atrocity.

Fraiser Anning is the Oz version of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon but in their parliament.

1 minute ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Have to agree with Richard for once. Some tasteless and offensive comments here, and I wonder what hole that Senator Fraser Anning has crawled out of. Disgraceful to make those comments in the immediate aftermath of this gut-wrenching atrocity.

Staying a fact can not be offensive.  Well two facts actually.

First, I don't condone what took place

Second, it is inevitable that such things happen.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Fraiser Anning is the Oz version of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon but in their parliament.

Crying shame we've not got Stephen in Westminster.

There are crazy Muslims and also crazy non Muslims, unfortunately innocent people are caught up in the crossfire of the crazy's being crazy. I see what Rog and that man are saying but it's not like that really - the crazies are in a minority. 

Absolutely horrific news though. So so sad. 

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

You know for a while I forgot what a vile and cancerous individual you were.

And then you post one of the most hateful, tone deaf and insidious things I have ever read on this forum.

It is those who perpetrate such acts who are vile and cancerous individuals, not those who highlight uncomfortable truths about the multiculturist policies of past decades of mixing nutters of various persuasions in and among our open societies to wage their proxy wars. Indeed, the crazies are in the minority as Bees says, but really you don't need too many to create mayhem. Given human nature being what it is, and not as you wish it to be, such events are the inevitable consequence and everyone suffers. Nothing to be gained by shooting the messenger. Or should everyone just keep quiet and hope for the best?

Just now, woolley said:

It is those who perpetrate such acts who are vile and cancerous individuals, not those who highlight uncomfortable truths about the multiculturist policies of past decades of mixing nutters of various persuasions in and among our open societies to wage their proxy wars. Indeed, the crazies are in the minority as Bees says, but really you don't need too many to create mayhem. Given human nature being what it is, and not as you wish it to be, such events are the inevitable consequence and everyone suffers. Nothing to be gained by shooting the messenger. Or should everyone just keep quiet and hope for the best?

Just once, please, don't be that guy.

Archived