Right wing Terrorism

Chinahand

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

You see a flaw because of the hate filled few, I see success because the massive majority who live together and get on with their lives.

What a grim and unfortunate out look you have on life.

#hopenothate

Now who is struggling with reality? As I said, a hate filled few can create a great deal of mayhem.

Hope is an apposite choice of word. It means to want something to be the case. Doesn't mean it can be, or ever will be.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Now who is struggling with reality? As I said, a hate filled few can create a great deal of mayhem.

Hope is an apposite choice of word. It means to want something to be the case. Doesn't mean it can be, or ever will be.

Whatever, you hateful old fart.  I am done talking to an apologist for terrorism and xenophobia.

Enjoy your weekend surrounded by piss and vinegar in your dark and gloomy world.

18 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Factual incorrect.

O come on, you must understand what I'm talking about, Multiple attacks in London, Paris, Manchester, Bali, Nice, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt, Boston.......

Obviously there are others done by other groups but mainly means in relation to what has just happened.  

27 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Whatever, you hateful old fart.  I am done talking to an apologist for terrorism and xenophobia.

Enjoy your weekend surrounded by piss and vinegar in your dark and gloomy world.

You always revert to type throwing out prepubescent insults if anyone suggests that you try to analyse critically your broad brush superficial thought process.

As for me, you have a curious picture which is about as inaccurate as your world view. I certainly don't live in a dark and gloomy world. What about you? 

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Flounce? Moron.

I should probably stop reading about the guy and his beliefs really, ignore the fucker and all that, but it is really interesting. Stinkys favourite Bellingcat have been weighing in too https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of-world/2019/03/15/shitposting-inspirational-terrorism-and-the-christchurch-mosque-massacre/

The dickhead claims his murders were because muslims are 'invaders outbreeding the white race', which is interesting the the context of the history of New Zealand. 

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

It's a marching anthem for the Serbian Nationalist Paramilitary, the Chetniks, apparently.

This is the song, which is quite a jolly little number to be listening to when you're off to go and shoot a load of people 

49 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Barbarians tend to notice those who talk quietly yet carry a big stick. Sadly they look for ways to asymmetrically spread their hatred. 

Indeed. Barbarians were ever so; their riposte one of the intangible and yet ignorant of the aftermath. A symptom? Or a conflagration of all that epitomises.

Archived