Right wing Terrorism

Chinahand

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

So the problem isn't the majority of people, who just go about their daily lives, but the extremists (on both sides).

The problem isn't multiculturalism, but the hate and ignorance (on both sides) of the extreme minority who struggle to live with reality. 

The root cause is Islam and what it instructs those who are observant Muslims to do.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

this one.

More

49 innocent people murdered in a terror attack but the daily mail as usual tries to humanize this monster purely because he is white. Epitomizes the vile bias of far right MSM . Disgusting #NewZealandTerroristAttack

I get that, and you're absolutely right, but there are deeper confused values at work too. There is global wailing about 49 innocent people being killed yesterday. How many thousands have been killed in their beds in the Middle East and Asia in Western and Russian bombing raids and rocket attacks? That has been a far greater slaughter on a daily basis going on for years and much nearer to us. The only difference I can see is that yesterday's atrocity took place in a "Western" city (although you can't get much further east) and of course it was widely reported rather than studiously ignored.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:21 AM, Shake me up Judy said:

Have to agree with Richard for once. Some tasteless and offensive comments here, and I wonder what hole that Senator Fraser Anning has crawled out of. Disgraceful to make those comments in the immediate aftermath of this gut-wrenching atrocity.

for the record it was muslims sharing the statement.......

6 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

It was definitely a mistake to film the actual shooting. Rather counterproductive to his aims i'd say.

Someone of a mind capable of such acts is incapable of making a balanced judgment on anything.

16 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

It's not that Woolley's point is wrong; it's that this isn't the time. It really isn't the time. That debate is for another day and no doubt we'll have it as we have many times before.

why? isn't this the reason that events like this happen.......

bomb.jpg.6d2539d85fce1a0a85f5ea49953544d5.jpg

Archived