Right wing Terrorism

Chinahand

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

If it's about keeping score we are way ahead, well into the millions

Sad but true , that said I don't remember being asked if I agreed to the carnage.

Strange but "WE"  were involved in conflicts in the same parts of the world way back .

ETA my old dads 'medals'  RB  :flowers::)

fullsizeoutput_1841.jpeg

6 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

I suppose it would be quite interesting to see a complete tally over the last 2000 years or so, adding in the crusades and that. Would be difficult to actually quantify though, being that the bible and koran are nearly as unreliable as news sources as what the media are nowadays

difference is that it's only lately that the uk has been importing them wholesale.......

10 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't think I do anymore. Could you explain it for me and the wider community please?

No, because it's an arbitrary term that is fictional. It's literally meaningless gibberish. When are people going to wake up and realise the whole "left" and "right" divide is a fiction to marginalise anybody who questions or challenges the status quo, which just conveniently happens to be considered the "centrist" or "non-extreme" position, even though in reality it's totalitarian and largely fascist in nature?

21 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

No need. Do you know what "right wing" means?

Well, back in the day, it was the bloke in the no. 7 shirt.

16 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

No, because it's an arbitrary term that is fictional. It's literally meaningless gibberish. When are people going to wake up and realise the whole "left" and "right" divide is a fiction to marginalise anybody who questions or challenges the status quo, which just conveniently happens to be considered the "centrist" or "non-extreme" position, even though in reality it's totalitarian and largely fascist in nature?

So you don't know either then. 

Archived