NSC

hissingsid

4 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:
12 hours ago, asitis said:

£4.2 million has been quoted. For two bloody slides. 

Jeez dude, it isn’t complicated and we all make mistakes.  Just fess up and move on.

You said the above which is clearly nonsense so just admit an error and let it go

1 minute ago, quilp said:

Who fucking cares? 

You do.

You keep calling me out for stuff but when other people do exactly what you “claim” I do, you back them up.

He was posting bollocks.  Show me that he wasn’t or show me when I posted something that was clearly made up and proven to be so and I didn’t admit I was wrong.

You won’t because you can’t.  You just have a clique of people you like and people you don’t with no valid reasons to back it up.

2 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

You do.

You keep calling me out for stuff but when other people do exactly what you “claim” I do, you back them up.

He was posting bollocks.  Show me that he wasn’t or show me when I posted something that was clearly made up and proven to be so and I didn’t admit I was wrong.

You won’t because you can’t.  You just have a clique of people you like and people you don’t with no valid reasons to back it up.

You should nip up to Haldane Fisher tomorrow, buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Peter Layman said:

You should nip up to Haldane Fisher tomorrow, buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it.

Or……. Someone could just answer the question.

Why do you and you buddies always pick on people’s posts when you can’t actually argue against them?

What have I posted or questioned this evening about the slides that isn’t accurate?

• Haha 1