NSC

hissingsid

4 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I hope the South Korea lot don’t cock up our new boat the way things are  at this time we are not being very lucky with our projects….just saying.

Just saying but that South Korean company that is building the Manxman is perhaps one the best out there.

I sailed on CSO Deep Blue that was built by the shipyard and was perhaps one of the best I'd been on.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

More than that, both the builder and the client will be fully familiar with the process of shipbuilding.  It is fully within their realm of experience, so it is to be expected that there will be no major issues. 

I'm surprised the government didn't insist on having Auldyn build the ship 

• Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Just given £40,000 to the Southern pool to keep it going apparently needs a bit doing to it eventually I do hope they are not thinking of flumes.

The Southern Pool was due a rebuild when they rebuild Castle Rushen School, so as usual it's been neglected in the meantime.  And because the new school building has been delayed and taking much longer, they've suddenly realised there's an urgent need to do something.