Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I haven't tuned in to listen to Tynwald, mostly cos I haven't got any drugs, but I'm told the shit is flying over this.

If they need somebody to grease the wheels on the tumbrils and edge the guillotine....drop me a line.

Too many of these tossers on the Island. Time they were rooted out and made an example of. At all levels, Govt and LA.

• Like 2

Run a country, they couldn't even run a friggin bath !

Wholesale wastes of public money are swept under the carpet and then we know we are going to have to stomach measures to balance the books in July !

Please please get these idiots out in 2021, we can't afford five more years of this !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Manx radio had a story up, but it's been deleted now. Wonder what's going on? Didin't this get the knock back from planning?

image.png.222419608ad8cb7882c12648a98bcee7.png

Good god, they can’t help themselves. Stop and draw breath, sort out the infrastructure that we have! 500k to prevent occasional damage that cost less than 50k last time. Not to mention that it will be ugly. Remember politicians, we are spending millions to improve, amongst other things, the aethetics of the ‘gateway to the island’. 

Edited by Out of the blue

No. We are spending millions to justify jobs and egos. And now we're going to spend more that we no longer have (if we had it in the first place) trying to further cover up an ongoing total farce.

Get these people out of their offices, publicly hand them their P45s and put them on the boat. That's the only time it will stop.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I haven't tuned in to listen to Tynwald, mostly cos I haven't got any drugs, but I'm told the shit is flying over this.

It's a job to tell - despite nice salaries, government membership bonus, & significant expenses few appear to have invested in decent microphones for whatever equipment they're using in their home offices

• Haha 1