Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

Update on the prom seagulls attacked by a digger . Apparently just after it took place a woman and some Onchan teens rescued a gull with a broken wing from Port Jack area . Coincidence maybe but maybe not .  

Edited by Numbnuts

3 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Behave yourself.

At best that's a verbal warning.  Zero chance you sack someone over that.

Protected species and in no way can you argue that trying to kill or main seagulls with a digger bucket is acceptable behavior. At best they should have been thrown of the job, at worst shown the door . 

58 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Protected species and in no way can you argue that trying to kill or main seagulls with a digger bucket is acceptable behavior. At best they should have been thrown of the job, at worst shown the door . 

They should also have been cracking on with the actual job they're being paid to do... finish the promenade.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Shown the door by a not so gentle nudge of a digger. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I'm not suggesting it's acceptable.   It isn't.

But it isn't sackable either.

Well I disagree . If it had of been a lad or lads working for me they would have been sacked no question. However I'd like to think the guys who worked for me in those years wouldnt have stooped that low .

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

I'm not suggesting it's acceptable.   It isn't.

But it isn't sackable either.

Bringing their employer into disrepute, misuse of company property, commiting an offence against protection of wildlife legislation,  and I would top it off with being knobs. 

• Like 6