Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

8 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

I like it now.

Eighth wonder of the world. Skelly should be all over this, we could end up with millions of tourists.

Just stocking up on my Roundel T-Shirts. Available soon in all sizes £22.49 each or two for £50

Great Father's day present.

DM me.

roundel.jpg

Including postage?

On 6/15/2021 at 9:13 AM, kevster said:

Looking at the photo on the front of the Examiner, there are white lines - down from Broadway, and by the Villa. Maybe the other one hasn't been painted yet

I had a look last night. There are no white lines anywhere. The bits you can see are just more magnolia 'roundal' lines. They do not constitute a stop line and there is no roundabout sign so its not a roundabout. with that in mind the road laws that applies to roundabouts will not apply to this area.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

I like it now.

Eighth wonder of the world. Skelly should be all over this, we could end up with millions of tourists.

Just stocking up on my Roundel T-Shirts. Available soon in all sizes £22.49 each or two for £50

Great Father's day present.

DM me.

roundel.jpg

But do you guarantee that the lines will have bits flaking off as soon as it it used and it will most disappear in the first shower of rain.  People want it to be realistic.

3 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

But do you guarantee that the lines will have bits flaking off as soon as it it used and it will most disappear in the first shower of rain.  People want it to be realistic.

The first time a fully laden HGV turns on that junction all that stuck on magnolia surface will be spread halfway up broadway. We will be able to call it smudge.

To make the balance though, it is only a temporary surface to get the road open before the summer season