Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

2 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

You're weird.   Nothing changes.  Don't you get tired of the same mental stuff literally every single day? It's sheight.

ever tried actually replying to a point someone makes?  That tends to be how a discussion works to be honest?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, trmpton said:

This post comes to you from the same person who said.  

You couldn't make it up.

On this new junction why cant I pull out on in front of someone coming from my right?  In fact, why cant I at Braddan Bridge or QB?  Are you one of those clowns who comes in from Peel and beeps when he has to slow down because someone coming from Bray Hill to Union Mills pulls in front of them?

They dont understand that you only have right of way when you are on the roundabout....not when you are still on peel road. 

Edited by Happier diner
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

They dont understand that you only have right of way when you are on the roundabout....not when you are still on peel road. 

Try telling that to those coming from Onchan past the top of Vic rd!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I know.  Neither does Dogs dangly.

From everything he has posted on the matter I am sure he is one of those who rants at people for not giving way to the right.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Try telling that to those coming from Onchan past the top of Vic rd!

1) they don’t slow down when approaching the roundabout 

2) the wall at the top of the glen blocks the view for drivers coming up Victoria Rd of traffic coming from Onchan 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kevster said:

1) they don’t slow down when approaching the roundabout 

2) the wall at the top of the glen blocks the view for drivers coming up Victoria Rd of traffic coming from Onchan 

3 they boot it from governors roundabout to bully their way through the next one!

2 hours ago, trmpton said:

Or toward union mills from Douglas.

Getting all irate because someone pulls onto the roundabout in front of them.  Whoppers

1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

What ARE you going on about?

Well why does the top one get a laughing face?

If you think that is funny it kind of backs up what I was saying, that you don’t really understand the rules of the road, which you have made pretty obvious in a few posts now.

What was funny about the post at the top?

20 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Well why does the top one get a laughing face?

What was funny about the post at the top?

At the same time, what is it that you find 'confusing' about other peoples posts? Why do YOU use that emoji? As a wind up? As a form of intimidation? Or are you genuinely confused? What are you trying to convey when you use it?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

At the same time, what is it that you find 'confusing' about other peoples posts? Why do YOU use that emoji? As a wind up? As a form of intimidation? Or are you genuinely confused? What are you trying to convey when you use it?

Confusion.

Generally used when a post makes no sense and is confusing.