Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

We’ve noticed

Based on what?

Any actual errors in what I have said? Or do my views just not suit you poxy little websites agenda?

I wonder why you have so few posters😂😂

You have a weird forums system where people “win the day”. 

I think I have been a member for 4 or 5.  Won the day twice.

Maybe you need some fresh blood in here to stop people laughing at you all, but you wouldn’t like that.

Manxforums. A discussion page for people who all have the same opinion and don’t criticise the (shit hole) of an island in any way

Edited by oooohtony

4…. Having a little group chat to see if you can ban someone because they don’t agree with you 😂

This is possibly the most poorly moderated site on the internet.  Which might explain why it is so quiet.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, oooohtony said:

4…. Having a little group chat to see if you can ban someone because they don’t agree with you 😂

This is possibly the most poorly moderated site on the internet.  Which might explain why it is so quiet.

Never takes long for somebody to out themselves does it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, oooohtony said:

A slight wiff of boredom in the air:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Got to love the way the all-mighty ruler Mr John Wright bans people from his crappy little corner of the internet at the drop of a hat 😂

Shame his computer knowledge is so crap that it takes seconds to setup a new account from the same device 😂 and that he never actually publicly posts a reason despite being a total nob towards other people with opinions that are just as valid as his if not more so.

Horrible little man.  They should never be given what they think is power as it tends to go to their heads.