Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

Maybe the stainless steel pipe could be replaced with a massive red concrete cock?

A plaque underneath to remind people "the time when the population of Douglas and Onchan were fucked about by the DOI. 

Never have so many been fucked by so few" 

Although saying that it would just crack and fall apart. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, finlo said:

As it's a shit vent a farting sound?

it fits in very well,  shit vent on shit prom with shit tramlines and shit pedestrian crossings with shit parking all being done by shit workers under even shitter management.

Edited by WTF
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, WTF said:

it fits in very well,  shit vent on shit prom with shit tramlines and shit pedestrian crossings with shit parking all being done by shit workers under even shitter management.

You still on the fence?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, WTF said:

So can I put you down for two vents, delivery next week sometime?

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Just walked along promenade, can’t see it being finished by September, more like year end of weather ok.

Anyone know when the tram tracks are going down as not even started laying them

I dont think the tracks are going much further than where they are now till funding gets approved and obviously thats not going to happen till new House is voted in . Agree with you cant see it till the end of year at earliest as the latest timetable was end of September plus 4 weeks snagging after. Thats not happening as they still dont know what to do with the red concrete cracking and that will take that 4 weeks alone I think.  

3 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

not going to happen till new House is voted in . 

Another excuse gifted, for any overbudget and over time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

November now for the 'finish date' I'm hearing. Plus a month (or 12) of snagging work. 

It just shows you how much disdain everyone involved with this project holds the people of the Isle of Man. There really havent given a toss since day one and all the revised finish dates have been a total joke. They really think the public are stupid and believe the spin. Tim Baker , I'm really looking forward to your next press conference to explain this one. 

• Thanks 1