Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

1 hour ago, Ghost Ship said:

Thanks.  That's one I didn't find in my search.

It's a good example, but it's actually too geometric and regular.  The one I'm thinking about was just an area of pavement, I think, and I don't think there were any straight lines to the different coloured patches.  It wasn't quite psychadelic but it wasn't regular either.

Is there a way of searching for images in a thread or is it hit and miss?

It's looks a bit better in real life.......not!

1 hour ago, Ghost Ship said:

Thanks.  That's one I didn't find in my search.

It's a good example, but it's actually too geometric and regular.  The one I'm thinking about was just an area of pavement, I think, and I don't think there were any straight lines to the different coloured patches.  It wasn't quite psychadelic but it wasn't regular either.

Is there a way of searching for images in a thread or is it hit and miss?

Was it the grey/white/green  paving outside Jaks?

17 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Was it the grey/white/green  paving outside Jaks?

I seem to recall blue and lilac or mauve "patches" - similar colours to the photo you dug up earlier.  I think it must have been the pavement on the left (land-side) of the prom, with the photo taken facing north.  Not sure exactly where it was.

It looked ridiculous.

I'll look again to see if I can find it.  It'll probably turn out nothing like I remember!

No - it's not St Johns.  I'm pretty sure it's patchwork pavement on the prom.  (I'm also pretty sure it was a photo taken by the poster, not from a website).

I've skimmed through the pages back to p275 and haven't found it.  Wondering if I've made it up (I'm certain I haven't) or if it might have been on a nother thread.  But what thread would that be?

Or I've skimmed over it and missed it.  I'll try again later.

Wondered if it might have been one of yours Amadeus, as you've taken loads of photos of work on the prom.  Does it ring a bell at all?

Edited by Ghost Ship

14 hours ago, Ghost Ship said:

No - it's not St Johns.  I'm pretty sure it's patchwork pavement on the prom.  (I'm also pretty sure it was a photo taken by the poster, not from a website).

I've skimmed through the pages back to p275 and haven't found it.  Wondering if I've made it up (I'm certain I haven't) or if it might have been on a nother thread.  But what thread would that be?

Or I've skimmed over it and missed it.  I'll try again later.

Wondered if it might have been one of yours Amadeus, as you've taken loads of photos of work on the prom.  Does it ring a bell at all?

I think it was Teapot that posted the photo - which has now expired and I commented that it looked like this on bucks road:

• Like 1