Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

49 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

That would tie in quite nicely with the dominatrix actually.

I think I might be going into a new kind of business.

As a thank you, you can have your first session for free. Give me a chance to practice like. 

i'll PM you quilps number.

• Haha 3

15 minutes to get to Onchan from the Sea Terminal this afternoon. Even if you deliberately set out to make things as completely **** as possible you couldn’t have planned it to be this bad. And that’s with no trams operating. TT Week is going to be interesting. 

Edited by Bandits
Trams
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

They don’r want people to use it as a main route.  That is obvious by the way it is designed and I am sure I remember them actually saying so a few years back.

Which is totally idiotic. One of the sunniest days of the year today. Hardly anyone out walking or cycling on the prom. Place was almost completely empty. No tourists. No trams. Just cars crawling at 10mph between completely dangerous informal road crossings because the whole thing is an enormous waste of time cluster**** 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

They don’r want people to use it as a main route.  That is obvious by the way it is designed and I am sure I remember them actually saying so a few years back.

It has far less capacity now.

If you remember it had 4 lanes, 2 each direction between Gaiety and Villa, now it has 2 lanes.............