Julian Assange arrested today

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me like they're basically letting him go to break the deadlock.Give or take a little process. Nobody cares any longer.

Plus - wasn't he massively connected to and meeting with people who helped get Trump elected?

12 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Nah, Sweden’s stature of limitations has already kicked in. 

The Swedish authorities are now considering whether to reopen an investigation into the allegations of sexual assault, which Assange denies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47904837

how many died or disappeared in china because of him............

if he had done the time rather than hiding he'd be free by now......

It would appear that in terms of his relationship with the Ecuadorians he has, indeed perhaps literally, shat on his own doorstep. Pulling together threads from a number of observers, whatever the rights and wrongs of the Wikileaks revelations, Assange himself sounds to be a particularly odious (and odorous) human being.  His behaviour towards his hosts suggests supreme arrogance or supreme stupidity. And as a tangential observation, I’d have the gravest suspicions of anyone defended by the Russians - as has lately occurred. 

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

It would appear that in terms of his relationship with the Ecuadorians he has, indeed perhaps literally, shat on his own doorstep. Pulling together threads from a number of observers, whatever the rights and wrongs of the Wikileaks revelations, Assange himself sounds to be a particularly odious (and odorous) human being.  His behaviour towards his hosts suggests supreme arrogance or supreme stupidity. And as a tangential observation, I’d have the gravest suspicions of anyone defended by the Russians - as has lately occurred. 

And the start of the black propaganda starts.

Archived