Caster Semenya loses appeal

Max Power

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

What next, shortening the legs of long legged sprinters, removing a lung from record breaking marathon runners? There have always been athletes who dominate naturally for one reason or another and whining about being beaten by them just isn't good form!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/48102479

I think her biggest problem is keeping her bollocks inside her shorts.

15 minutes ago, Max Power said:

What next, shortening the legs of long legged sprinters, removing a lung from record breaking marathon runners? There have always been athletes who dominate naturally for one reason or another and whining about being beaten by them just isn't good form!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/48102479

Even if you’re a woman and the subject of your complaints is another woman with off the scale testosterone levels?

It was this bit which got to me:

Cas found that the rules for athletes with DSD were discriminatory - but that the discrimination was "necessary, reasonable and proportionate" to protect "the integrity of female athletics".

I wonder how Caster felt reading that. 

The problem is these organisations pretend there are just two categories - Male & Female - and they have to protect Female “integrity”. 

Reality is more complicated than that. 

12 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know what intersex or dsd or whatever term is in fashion really actually means. Can she get pregnant?

It’s all speculation as the medicals she was forced to endure haven’t been made public, but the assumption is she’s Intersex and has external female genitalia and a mess inside which is a mix of everything with nothing fully working but all making a certain contribution on the hormonal front. 

I’m quite sympathetic to her view that it’s a genetic gift and her’s to take advantage of. 

Just now, Chinahand said:

It’s all speculation as the medicals she was forced to endure hasn’t been made public, but the assumption is she’ Intersex and has external female genitalia and a mess inside which is a mix of everything with nothing fully working but all making a certain contribution on the hormonal front. 

I’m quite sympathetic to her view that it’s a genetic gift and her’s to take advantage of. 

Bollocks.

Archived