Caster Semenya loses appeal

Max Power

2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I’m quite sympathetic to her view that it’s a genetic gift and her’s to take advantage of. 

This is what I think too. I think forcing her to take drugs she doesn't want to take is disgusting.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

It’s all speculation as the medicals she was forced to endure haven’t been made public, but the assumption is she’s Intersex and has external female genitalia and a mess inside which is a mix of everything with nothing fully working but all making a certain contribution on the hormonal front. 

I’m quite sympathetic to her view that it’s a genetic gift and her’s to take advantage of. 

Forced to endure?

8 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

It’s all speculation as the medicals she was forced to endure haven’t been made public, but the assumption is she’s Intersex and has external female genitalia and a mess inside which is a mix of everything with nothing fully working but all making a certain contribution on the hormonal front. 

I certainly have sympathy for her too, I think they are going down a dangerous path.

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

This is what I think too. I think forcing her to take drugs she doesn't want to take is disgusting.

Agreed, does this open the door for performance control to equalise competition for the benefit of the spectator, or worse?

2 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Forced to endure?

It must be a lot of suffering to endure all the probing and investigation for them to come to this decision Paul?

11 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Forced to endure?

On 7 September 2009, Wilfred Daniels, Semenya's coach with Athletics South Africa (ASA), resigned because he felt that ASA "did not advise Ms. Semenya properly". He apologised for personally having failed to protect her.

8 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I certainly have sympathy for her too, I think they are going down a dangerous path.

Agreed, does this open the door for performance control to equalise competition for the benefit of the spectator, or worse?

It must be a lot of suffering to endure all the probing and investigation for them to come to this decision Paul?

Sure, just wonderin how she was forced?

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

The level of empathy on this topic is humbling

No, just pathetic.

Just how many genders are we going to end up with ?

All this talk of intersexed transsexual etc etc is shite.

I am not religious in any shape or form, but from those times there has always been TWO sexes. Male and female.

Just how the hell can you have multiple variations of that and pretend they are a separate sex. they are not. They are medically or physically misformed.

Not their fault, but a line has to be drawn.

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No, just pathetic.

I am not religious in any shape or form, but from those times there has always been TWO sexes. Male and female.

Just how the hell can you have multiple variations of that and pretend they are a separate sex. they are not. They are medically or physically misformed.

That's just it Dilli, she is not claiming to be anything other than a woman, it's the stupidity of the sport trying to say she's something else to level the playing field. It has happened before.

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No, just pathetic.

You are as usual showing your ignorance.

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

That's just it Dilli, she is not claiming to be anything other than a woman, it's the stupidity of the sport trying to say she's something else to level the playing field. It has happened before.

But she IS something other than a woman. Probably got bigger balls than me. Does that mean I can enter the woman's races ??????

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

But she IS something other than a woman. Probably got bigger balls than me. Does that mean I can enter the woman's races ??????

Women produce Testosterone naturally but don't have bollocks, who knows what's going on? 

Archived