The offence of misconduct in public office carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Freggyragh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Wrong. The U.K. probably isn’t as racist as you think, and the Leave campaign, by their own admission won by strongly inferring that a vote for leave was a vote for NHS funding. 

What's with the "probably isn't" Lone Ranger?

As I posted previously, the rise in racist hate crimes were driven by a sector of our society...

3 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Wrong. The U.K. probably isn’t as racist as you think, and the Leave campaign, by their own admission won by strongly inferring that a vote for leave was a vote for NHS funding. 

There was the bit about the whole of Turkey would turn up to the UK when they were admitted to the EU which would be any day now.

The strong implication that we can control our borders if we leave.

9 hours ago, prism10 said:

There was the bit about the whole of Turkey would turn up to the UK when they were admitted to the EU which would be any day now.

The strong implication that we can control our borders if we leave.

Indeed.

Quite disgraceful coming as it does from someone in Public Office.

You know, a position of trust....

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Indeed.

Quite disgraceful coming as it does from someone in Public Office.

You know, a position of trust....

My manor is stuffed full of Turks and that extends to the neighbouring manors. Most gents hairdressers are Turks. There are many places advertising traditional Turkish barbers. Lots of taxi drivers are Turkish. There are many Turkish fast food joints. Lots of Turks have married local girls. We see lots of local women adopting the veil. Their children dress Islamically as it were. The mosques are thriving and expanding. The Turkish barbers are very good like barbers in old gangster films. However they speak little English which is unnerving. 

22 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

My manor is stuffed full of Turks and that extends to the neighbouring manors. Most gents hairdressers are Turks. There are many places advertising traditional Turkish barbers. Lots of taxi drivers are Turkish. There are many Turkish fast food joints. Lots of Turks have married local girls. We see lots of local women adopting the veil. Their children dress Islamically as it were. The mosques are thriving and expanding. The Turkish barbers are very good like barbers in old gangster films. However they speak little English which is unnerving. 

Welcome to England in the 21st century, Bazza.

24 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Do they do a "proper" shave with the traditional cut-throat, steaming towels, oils etc?

If so then go for it. It's a really good experience.

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Do they do a "proper" shave with the traditional cut-throat, steaming towels, oils etc?

Have done. They do a quick massage in the chair as well. As I said the lack of English is scary. They also set fire to your ears.....

15 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Had that in a back street in Casablanca 20 odd years ago. They knew what they were doing too. Wasn't sure about the look on the bloke's face, but obviously I got out alive.

48 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

By the sound of it they are all fully employed, contributing to the economy  and quietly living their lives.

Their choice of fashion is a personal one unless they are being forced into it.

Hardly the image that Farage and co were keen to promote is it?

Just another example of the establishment on both sides of the Atlantic trying to undermine the democratic process with vociferous legal stunts aimed exclusively at those who challenge the status quo.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:28 PM, Freggyragh said:

Do I see the case going anywhere? Yes. I can’t see how he’s not guilty. He didn’t massage, or misrepresent figures, he lied. He lied to win a referendum which if acted on would break up the U.K. and make everyone except the billionaire class poorer. He did it because he works for the owners of the Daily Telegraph. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48554853

Foolish man.

Archived