Cassius Clay

Rog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First you bring up three year old ‘news’ just so you can call Muhammad Ali by his former name, (yet strangely you always refer to Stephen Yaxley-Lennon by his made-up name). Next you make an unsubstantiated claim about his conversion and fail to post a link. The article you mention doesn’t say ‘the conversion was done to avoid the draft’ - so looking for that was a wild goose chase, it says that he refused the draft because he was scared that the Nation of Islam would shoot him if he did. Bit of a wild claim if you ask me - where would be safer if you were in fear of assassins than joining the US military, knowing that you wouldn’t be sent to the front line? The allegation is based on a couple of third hand reports of conversations with other people. Might be some truth in it, but who knows? The article was written by Paul Beston, who mostly works for a right wing outlet called ‘The American Spectator’ - owned by Alfred Regnery, a first cousin to William Regnery who publishes ‘The Occidental Quarterly’ a racist and anti-Semitic journal, and founded the National Policy Institute which employs the neo-Nazi alleged wife-beater Richard Spencer. You need help, Rog. 

13 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

First you bring up three year old ‘news’ just so you can call Muhammad Ali by his former name, (yet strangely you always refer to Stephen Yaxley-Lennon by his made-up name). Next you make an unsubstantiated claim about his conversion and fail to post a link. The article you mention doesn’t say ‘the conversion was done to avoid the draft’ - so looking for that was a wild goose chase, it says that he refused the draft because he was scared that the Nation of Islam would shoot him if he did. Bit of a wild claim if you ask me - where would be safer if you were in fear of assassins than joining the US military, knowing that you wouldn’t be sent to the front line? The allegation is based on a couple of third hand reports of conversations with other people. Might be some truth in it, but who knows? The article was written by Paul Beston, who mostly works for a right wing outlet called ‘The American Spectator’ - owned by Alfred Regnery, a first cousin to William Regnery who publishes ‘The Occidental Quarterly’ a racist and anti-Semitic journal, and founded the National Policy Institute which employs the neo-Nazi alleged wife-beater Richard Spencer. You need help, Rog. 

Did it ever occur that I chose the one of many sources that I did in order to avoid eejits accusing me of going down a track that was in any way pro-Jewish or pro-Israeli?

No?

Thought not.

17 hours ago, Rog said:

Did it ever occur that I chose the one of many sources that I did in order to avoid eejits accusing me of going down a track that was in any way pro-Jewish or pro-Israeli?

No?

Thought not.

Elvis did his national service I remember all the fuss...He was also very interested in his Jewish heritage...Discuss 

12 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Elvis did his national service I remember all the fuss...He was also very interested in his Jewish heritage...Discuss 

He did his national service so he could shag the underage Priscilla!

On 6/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, Barrie Stevens said:

Elvis has a branch of his ancestors living on the IoM, not Scottish Jews though?

24 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Elvis has a branch of his ancestors living on the IoM, not Scottish Jews though?

Elvis was like most of us Heinz 57...He was aware of Jewish ancestry and wore his name or a name in Hebrew fashioned in gold on a chain round his neck..He also accepted instruction from a Rabbi...These things are in the public domain

Archived