Onchan or not

hissingsid

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrPB said:

I think the new boundaries might thwart any who stand in future as in effect a huge chunk of the village now can’t actually vote for them so they can try to butter them up however they like but it won’t make any difference. 

Actually that's not quite right because while not all Onchan District is in Onchan Constituency all of Onchan Constituency is in Onchan District.  So they can keep on buttering them up (with special attention to the larger bit[1]).  The only problem is that there are now only two seats to fight over rather than three.

[1]  The bit to the North/East of Harbour Road and to the South/East of the Main Road is in Garff.  All the rest is in Onchan Constituency except for a few dozen houses down by Tromode who vote in Douglas North.

PB you are so wrong the Commissioners in Onchan do a good job they attend to parish pump politics leaving all Island business to the MHKs....  and to say that Onchan is empty all day because everyone works in Douglas just shows what an ignorant silly boy you are.    You seem to have a lot to say about things you know nothing about why not try and write a sensible post for a change just to prove you are not the moron that seems to be the common consensus on this forum.

5 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

PB you are so wrong the Commissioners in Onchan do a good job they attend to parish pump politics leaving all Island business to the MHKs....  and to say that Onchan is empty all day because everyone works in Douglas just shows what an ignorant silly boy you are.    You seem to have a lot to say about things you know nothing about why not try and write a sensible post for a change just to prove you are not the moron that seems to be the common consensus on this forum.

You may be waiting a while...

10 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

That's us told Neil by someone who should be tucked up in bed with his teddy bear...school in the morning.

Sorry, I’d have responded sooner but I was laughing too hard at snowflakes insipid comments...

13 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I’m sure the postings of you and Neil Down would not be missed in the least. You’re just angry trolls who seem to add no value to any thread you post in.  

Your value is what exactly (not counting the numerous cry baby posts)

25 minutes ago, MrPB said:

As I said I have no wish to engage with professional trolls. Was it criticism of Onchan Commissioners that fired you both up? ;) Good night. 

Nah, just the stupidity of your comments... :whistling:

22 hours ago, hissingsid said:

So half the posters on here are trolls ?     I wonder why you bother to post on the forum at all.    Your input would not be missed, honest.

That still leaves the OTHER HALF of us, normal people, here, to interject the place with reality, something that is not present on other platforms.

22 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

That still leaves the OTHER HALF of us, normal people, here, to interject the place with reality, something that is not present on other platforms.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Good one TJ

Archived