Tory leadership race

Chinahand

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A clip of Ian Hislop talking about Johnson's lies hence the recent court case that couldn't be broadcast by HIGNFY 

https://www.indy100.com/article/boris-johnson-have-i-got-news-for-you-tory-leadership-contest-brexit-video-8959806

A self-centred philandering inveterate liar as PM.

It's not as though Brexit hasn't already made the UK the laughing stock.....

Just now, woolley said:

Hislop? The idea of him talking about someone else being self-centred is laughable. No, I haven't watched it.

Do you really think anyone cares if you've watched it or not.....?

:D

Just now, P.K. said:

Do you really think anyone cares if you've watched it or not.....?

:D

No, but I thought there was the strong possibility you might start interrogating me about the finer points, so I was heading off the possibility. I can see that you're miffed so I was probably right to do so.

21 minutes ago, woolley said:

No, but I thought there was the strong possibility you might start interrogating me about the finer points, so I was heading off the possibility. I can see that you're miffed so I was probably right to do so.

Miffed?

Absolutely gutted!

2 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Ah the good old "if you are criticising the Israeli government, you must be an anti-semite" thing the Tories and BBC employ from time to time.

Similar to the good old "if you think multiculturalism is a bad idea, you must be a racist" thing then.

11 minutes ago, woolley said:

Similar to the good old "if you think multiculturalism is a bad idea, you must be a racist" thing then.

It is when you back it up with nonsense about genetics, race baiting, "everything better before (insert race here) were here" , etc.

(Not suggesting you have said those specific things, but sometimes you do come over a bit racist).

8 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

It is when you back it up with nonsense about genetics, race baiting, "everything better before (insert race here) were here" , etc.

(Not suggesting you have said those specific things, but sometimes you do come over a bit racist).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as is ugliness.

Archived